- Anumaan – a predictive text entry system for people with writing disability
- SuTra – An Intelligent Suggestive Translator for Localisation
- e-Svaasthya – An open source Hospital Information System for India
- Enhancing accessibility for FOSS Desktops – this project aims at making the Linux Desktops usable by the differently abled people like the Blind, people with motor disability, people with memory problems, etc.
- Development of knowledge bank repository for scientific/education/e-Governance applications
- Marathi Tutor - A constructive learning environment for learning Marathi, done in collaboration with ETU
- Subjective Evaluation Framework – a tool providing a framework for subjective evaluation in universities, done in collaboration with ETU.
- RE portal – a platform which will aid reinventing the current education process in India. This project is done for IBM.
- Shiksha portal – a platform developed for collaboration among teachers all over India, currently being used by the CII foundation to promote teacher collaboration.
- Drishti – An EMR solution for Ophthalmology, a system developed for Sankara Eye Hospital
- Student portal – a platform where teachers/ industry players can put their ideas which students can take up to implement and give back to the open source community
- Innovation Portal